The consortium provides a platform for knowledge integration and exchange between institutions and individuals working on different agricultural programs related to ISFM.
Ethiopia Soil Health Consortium encompasses; soil scientists, plant scientists, economists, policy makers, extension officers, agricultural input dealers and output market players among others. The consortium is appreciating support from mainstream government institutions, NARS, universities, CGIAR and development based institutions from whom representatives into the consortium have been nominated.
To achieve the project objectives, the consortium has identified five key thematic areas of focus forming the basis of the working groups in Ethiopia. The 5 working groups implementing the mandate are:
- Research on ISFM innovations task force
- Extension, training and market access task force
- Policy and communication task force
- Resource mobilization task force
- Monitoring and evaluation task force